Dr. Alan Chui of Novato serves residents in Novato and nearby cities, providing family dentistry, implant dentistry, as well as emergency dentistry all while keeping patients happy and healthy. During your first visit you can expect the following:
- On-Time Scheduling
- Easy Check-in & Check-out
- Attentive & Helpful Staff
- Comfortable, Friendly Environment
New Patient Forms
Please arrive at our office 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to complete your new patient paperwork.
We also invite you to complete online (Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed), or download, print and complete our New Patient Forms before you come in.
Please send us your completed forms via fax, or e-mail, or simply bring them with you.
Please also bring your dental information if available.
What To Bring
Please prepare to provide the following information so we can better assist you at the time of your consultation:
- A list of all the medications you presently take.
- If you have dental insurance, bring your carrier’s information.
- Completed Patient Registration Form, Patient Medical History Form, and Privacy Practices Form. They may be downloaded at the top of this page.
- Important: Please let our staff know if you:
- Have any sensitive medical condition(s) (high blood pressure, cold or flu, artificial heart valves, artificial joints, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, cold or flu, cold sores, etc.)
- Are currently on medications (antibiotics, pain medications, aspirin or any blood thinner, blood pressure medications, antidepressants or anti-anxiety medications, etc.)
- Are allergic to any drug or to latex.
Young People Need A Guardian Present
All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or a guardian to their initial visit.
Dental Insurance & Payment Options
We are preferred providers for Delta Dental Premier and accept all PPO plans.
Please know that in the event that your insurance does not cover the entire cost of treatment or covers less than what was initially expected, you will be responsible for payment. Our knowledgeable staff will work with you to ensure any portion of treatment not covered by insurance is affordable.
We accept cash, check, major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex & Discover).